Well tis been a very very busy night so here is a pic of what is in the box for the 12th of December
In the last few days, RealLife has been a little hectic so I hadn't gotten a chance to blog even my quick ones for what was in the calendar.
So on the 11th day, there was this epic little bit of hair pulling out that I am sure you all enjoyed.
with merry Christmas tales going around it was fluttering wings I heard batting about on the 10th day of Christmas.
and for the final day that I missed >,< bad, bad timing... the 9th of December gave you a new set of shades to hide from all the bright lights out and about!
to grab any of them just head over to Moonlitecat Creations at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sylvata/29/53/29 upstairs I am sure you will see the pretty palm tree near the kitty.





No comments:
Post a Comment